The St Martin-in-the-Fields Charity is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our on-line, telephone or other services. In this policy we explain how and why we collect your information, what we do with it and what controls you have over our use of it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is St Martin-in-the-Fields Ltd.
St Martin’s may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.smitfc.org. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, placing orders, posting material or comments or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion operated by us, and when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we maintain the right keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are under no obligation to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders (including any services we provide you with as a result of your visit to our venue); and
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Such data may include your name, delivery address, email address, telephone number but will not include debit and/or credit card numbers.
We may also ask you to answer various general questions about yourself including any areas in which you are interested so that information can be tailored to cover the areas in which we believe you might be interested for future reference.
If you have any further questions about our data protection policy or would like to be removed from any mailing list operated by St Martin’s please email firstname.lastname@example.org