Work with us
Applications for the position are now closed.
St Martin’s Network Development Manager
A hyper-enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, empathetic, creative all-rounder to help us develop the emerging new St Martin’s Network. This is an amazing opportunity if you want to make a real difference.
The St Martin’s Network (SMN) aims to provide services and advocacy for support workers serving homeless and vulnerable people across the UK.
SMN has three essential aims:
- Membership: Build a dynamic network of support workers caring for vulnerable and homeless people in the UK
- Services: Provide a range of services to increase the impact and sustainability of support workers within the network
- Advocacy: Advocate on behalf of support workers within the network and the clients they serve.
We are able to develop the SMN having received significant support from a major grant making trust, initially for three years.
We are looking for someone to lead the development and management of the SMN.
Our team is small –just 4 of us – supported by a growing army of volunteers. Hence this is a really important appointment for us. We need to find the right person who shares our passion, enthusiasm and dedication to a really good cause.
We’ve called the role St Martin’s Network Development Manager – reflecting who we are looking for: an all-rounder with a natural flair for getting things done.
So, if you are…..
Passionate – about working with people supporting homeless and vulnerable people
- Go getting – who can take the initiative to get things done
- Self-starting – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Friendly – able to work in a team and open to new challenges
- Analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Accountable – deliver your actions on time, always
…. then download more details here.