The Connection at St Martin’s
After the 2018 Christmas Appeal we were able to make a grant of £1,000,000 to support the work of The Connection at St Martin’s.
The Connection at St Martin’s, next to Trafalgar Square, helps thousands of people every year to move away from, and stay off, the streets of London. We do this by tackling the underlying causes of rough sleeping as well as offering practical help.
The centre operates around the clock helping over 200 homeless people a day.
Specialist services include:
- Day & emergency night centre with hot meals and showers, access to medical appointments, laundry and somewhere warm and safe to sleep
- Street outreach team to engage with people on the streets
- Housing support and advice
- Training & Employment supporting people back into work
- A range of activity groups which reduce isolation and encourage people to explore or discover new interests Training & Employment supporting people back into work
- St Martin’s House – a supported housing project in Clapham
To find out more visit www.connection-at-stmartins.org.uk