VRF Grant Terms and Conditions
The expenditure of any funds awarded is restricted solely to what has been requested in your application and cannot be used for any other purpose. Nor can the grant be transferred from one client to another.
Once the funds have been spent, you are required to provide documentary evidence to the VRF that the funds have been used appropriately by uploading it on to our system. Instructions on how you can do this can be found below. Please note that we do not accept evidence via post. This evidence must be uploaded within six weeks of the award being granted. If this is not possible, you must contact the VRF to discuss an extension. Failure to provide appropriate evidence may jeopardise future applications from being accepted.
- Click on ‘My Applications’ on the left hand menu
- Find the application you are uploading evidence for and click ‘Reporting’ next to it
- Click ‘Submit a Report’
- In the description box type ‘Evidence’
- Click ‘Choose your file’ underneath the box and then select the relevant file and click ‘Open’ (Files must be under 2mb and the format must be either a .pdf, .doc, .docx or a Jpeg file)
- Click on ‘Save page’ at the bottom of the screen
- Select Submit form at the top of the page to complete the process
Acceptable Forms of Evidence:
Please note that a signed statement form yourself or your client is not an acceptable form of evidence.
- Rent Arrears/Service charge arrears – A screen shot of the tenants rent account showing the payment being credited, or a written statement from the landlord advising that the payment has been deducted from the client’s rent/service charge account.
- Deposit/Rent in Advance/temporary stay at a B & B – A copy of the receipt provided when the payment has been made, or a copy of the signed page of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Bankruptcy/Debt Relief Order – You client or yourself will receive an email confirmation/letter upon payment of the application fee.
- Household items – We will only accept scanned copies of items purchased with funds from the VRF.
- Hoarding de-cluttering – A scanned copy of the receipt after the work has been paid for.
- Removal costs – A scanned copy of the receipt after the work has been paid for.
- I.D – A scanned copy of the receipt when application has been paid for.
Should the grant no longer be needed then you are required to complete a return of grant form. This can be found by logging on to your account, clicking on `my applications’ and selecting `Return of Grant Form’ on the following page. You may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see where to begin this form.